My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

We went to the Keys for the weekend of September 25, 2010. We went for a beautiful wedding for Shannon and Jennifer. It was a great weekend. We got to meet so many new people and see so many great things together. Here is a few of the things we saw.

These are sculptures of men playing cards. It was so real to see.

This was the largest Lobster we have ever saw. It was so neat to see.

Josh caught JAWS. LOL.


Josh and Jennifer (the Bride)


Josh and I at the wedding.


Shannon and Jennifer. Mr. & Mrs. Dameron

The boys, Steve, Shannon, Brian and Josh.

Josh and I went to the Key West Butterfly gardens and we got to see this most amazing bird.

Key West Butterfly world.


Josh and I climbed 88 steps up the light house. What a beautiful view.

Josh and I at Mile 0.

we got to this beautiful sculpture.

The smallest bar on Duval Street.

We went to this Hammock store and it was filled from top to bottom with Hammocks and they were so colorful.


Josh and I just hanging out by the pool bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home