My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

We took Jazlyn to play miniature golf on Friday October 26th before our big night at Disney. Our friends joined us for the big event also, Carla and Lindsey. Shanna was also with us for the big event that we attend every year. The girls had so much fun playing golf. We went on the winter side for Christmas.





Jazlyn and Lindsey waiting patiently for their turn. They were so good.












Josh and Shanna were on one team. Brother and sister. Look out they got alot of hole in ones.

















Carla, Lindsey, Jazlyn and I were all on one team.

















Jazlyn got a hole in one. Her very first one.

















Daddy was finally able to help Jazlyn with her shot. It was so cute.




















Lindsey was waiting patiently for her turn, while Jazlyn was hitting.














Carla, Lindsey, Jazlyn and I finished golfing and we took a picture by Santa's trailer. We all had so much fun.













Shanna, Jazlyn and I in Santa's sled to deliver presents for the year.















Josh and I finally together at last. Dont we look so happy and in love. We do make a good couple. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home