Hello All,
Just wanted to give you all a quick update of me and the baby. We are both healthy and great. I have only gained 3lbs since the beginning. Jazlyn is finally warming up to becoming a big sister. We have started clearing out the room for the baby and we are putting in new carpet and after that we will be setting up the crib and hopefully get new furniture. July 19th is the due date for the baby.
I will keep you all posted as time goes by on me and the baby and of course of pride and joy Miss Jazlyn.
Just wanted to give you all a quick update of me and the baby. We are both healthy and great. I have only gained 3lbs since the beginning. Jazlyn is finally warming up to becoming a big sister. We have started clearing out the room for the baby and we are putting in new carpet and after that we will be setting up the crib and hopefully get new furniture. July 19th is the due date for the baby.
I will keep you all posted as time goes by on me and the baby and of course of pride and joy Miss Jazlyn.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home